Friday, August 1, 2008

Cubefield2 Coffy Table

Bamboo-pu-erh tea dishes cooked

Hello to you all but especially to you,

It was long, long time but even here a minutes of tasting and the little story that goes with this tea.

As its name suggests it is a could-er-er but it's been special since it is a pu-er smoked kept in a bamboo cane.

Where the idea came to me to buy it? I found the magic of tea in the little corner Namur Special Fanou to China where collected teas and accessories specific to China (gaiwan, boat, cups gfc but also some teas). Then I started and I did some shopping with a little tray that you can see on latest photos and the pu-er. Very skeptical in buying, I was expecting anything but something about what I was really hanging but I am adventurous and I like to challenge myself and find out.


What I thought? Well I start by giving you my account of tasting and I will explain later:

Prepared in a white porcelain gaiwan + or 10cl, BRITA filtered water + bamboo charcoal (see previous story), 4.5 g ( 1cm cane). The time is approximate as always. First
positive note, it holds well infusions, I chained 7 or 8 just before he too, Another advantage is it can compact gift can of leaves may break during the preparation.
one aromatic point of view I was surprised, it can be smoky and very good. We do not find absolutely no fault of cooked typical of poor quality and / or too young on the contrary, I rather cool and pierces even close to a vintage early 90s. I even asked if it was not a mixture raw / cooked since I found aromas typical of the two but the uniform color of the leaves but did not think that, if possible (I defer to more experienced than me) I even think that it would be cooked with fermentation artificial factory would not have been pushed, a cooked one can believe if you know what I mean;).
Otherwise I would have found a can of astringency and bitterness as a young vintage. The liquor was a dark amber color, very clear.

If I were to give a rating I would say 7 / 10, it does not break the shed but is still very interesting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment