Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Mount Blade Wedding Dance First Version

2006, a solution? Any transparent

Lately my teas seem flat, featureless brief not terrible. I first thought it was my tea but ditto with my zhong, so I figured it was me or more precisely my palace messing.

But since I went to Brussels nong cha and I found a lot of relief, the subtlety of tea I drank on the spot (a TGY and white tea), I've also bought a rock (da hong pao A) and idem, nothing flat.



But here I am returning the bamboo charcoal that sells Tea Master and offers in each order, so I'm eager to turn a piece and try it.
I will have time to find the "settings" and I tell you what, I had very positive feedback and truly neutral, I'll see what happens to me.


Edit: 4-5h in cold Can more than one liter of water for a bit, my water it is indeed changed. Brighter, more nervous, it's not necessarily a rediscovery of my teas and renewal but it changes a lot, I recommend strongly that bamboo charcoal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment