Monday, August 11, 2008

How Much Does It Cost To Laminate And Bind

Genmaicha + some news

Hello,

We speak often of genmaicha , this Japanese green tea based Bancha or Sencha but also popcorn (popcorn) and puffed rice a amazing mix but really good.
short is spoken of as being a hot tea as good as cold and very refreshing. Hot but I knew I had never drank cold since I'm not fond of cold tea but the opportunity came to me and admire the transition, I prepare to take to go work, so I'll give you some news anymore after a week of work.
So my job, so I entered a factory Luxembourg as an electrician / electronics maintenance, the team is really nice, I'm starting to know some people. I'm doing some training at the moment and I am really very happy and I expect one thing, I finished the 3 month trial to be sure to stay as long as possible. Another advantage here you can eat or drink for the job (this was not where I worked before), I take this opportunity to explore my different teas iced tea, either flavored teas, but also my green tea (Chinese or Japanese) and my oolong, I'm sure I'll rediscover them differently and find little-known facets, but equally interesting.

In the coming days I will speak one of my last tasting, a pu-er cooked 1984, older than I drunk yet. I just need to redo a tasting faufiner some details.

soon friends

Ps: Feel free to leave a comment that always fun and it gives me an idea of how many visitors and "who" visit my blog.

Edit: I fixed 2 or 3 errors reported in the comments, thank you to those who are making me out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment