Sunday, July 6, 2008

Storm Of Zehir Help?

exeptionnelle

My tea route is the discovery of different teas, the discovery of their history, all the equipment but it also revolves around meetings, so I'll tell you about a meeting that I I am yesterday and more generally in my day.

It's been a while since I Fanou who met the maintenance shop "magic tea" in Namur shop that I can only advise you, really. There
long I can make the acquaintance of Francine Francine and voila Fanou and knew each other. Neither one nor two Fanou my intention to spend an afternoon at Francine, I knew a can after an exchange of emails but I expected a great meeting. A date is fixed, Francine gladly accepted and now, yesterday morning, so I take the train to Namur Fanou to the store before leaving together at Francine.
Francine did not do things at half, we prepare it tasted a whole tea, I let you discover on his blog here I will develop another aspect of this meeting in my article.


is a picture of me at Fanou and Francine in blue salon where she tea-we have to offer a first-prepared cooked large teapot, 4 infusions, a real treat.

But what I enjoyed at Francine's also his passion, our passion, which has long talked about all three. She was fortunate to travel a lot, she is also interested in tea for a lot longer than me (which is not complicated) and m 'learned a lot. Browse those books, watch hundreds of teapots and boxes of any style, discover a very deco tea, it was magical. I would call her house museum of tea but a living museum.

But then, time passes and you must already be out unfortunately, so I leave this magical place to head back to my home but as an exceptional day the rest usually end up on returning I joined a friend at the station for a concert. It was a concert by the regional group Folkambiance who were celebrating the release of their second album "Folk's not dead," an evening just as great. All

lasted again until this morning, I extended the evening listening again to the CD Folkambiance then I extended my day by reading the article written yesterday by Francine me back once more in that day that I would call memorable.

Again, thank you both and I hope we can be again this afternoon shortly.
Francine, I get back to you shortly to set a weekend in Brussels with you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment