Monday, June 30, 2008

Wedding Program Thanking Guests Verse/poem

my little home

Hello friends,

Aujourd'hui'hui can I present my little one at home or should I say my room because I live with my parents. Some

photos to show you that I am very messy but also show you how I chose to arrange my room and my tea corner knowing that I move everything all the time.



I begin by showing you my desktop, this is where I spend much of my time reading, drinking my tea (not great tasting) but also watching TV (I had a map TV but it does not go Linux, I'll have to buy another) short I spend a lot of time.



continue with my chair, I used to be lying (I should say wallowing) above for reading, listen to music and drink a tea or just sitting, for example when a tasting (away from the pc then, otherwise I'm me and I tried not concentrate on my tea;))


Taking the where I prepare my tea, this is where the magic happens. Where these simple leaves gives a good liqueur. I have my plate that Bertrand gave me when I started gong fu cha and a lot of items placed upon or next, I'll let you take a look. On the table
my new board, it is also smaller and more convenient place on the small table you see in the picture above. I will useful for tastings with friends or for tasting more picky I'll sit on my armchair.


A photo of the shelf where I have a few boxes of tea but my slab No. 4 of 1986, the cake of my birth year, I will not deny that I hold.


And finally the shelf where I store my tea (takes the bulk of green tea, oolong tea and Japanese mainly) middle left my basket with my pu-er, more numerous and Straight my tea and my cup xi, finally below my 3 bulk of the M3T and other things, below this is only the brothel.

Here, this little article helps you to know me better and one can know in what conditions I live my way of tea. Soon a photo of me but when ... we'll see;)

Hi friends and the next

0 comments:

Post a Comment