Thursday, July 24, 2008

Easton Vs. Bauer Equipment

Colors and Art of Tea Ware A Day in Taiwan


Once again I have no photo to illustrate my article, so I borrowed one of Francine's blog. After
2:30 train and a walk in Liège, the exhibition opened only at 13h when it was thought the morning visit, so here we are finally inside.
It is actually a mansion of XVIII, which can be visited all year and welcomes this exceptional exhibition. The lady asked me to leave my bag at the entrance (to prevent theft, it is understandable when we see the small wonders), I asked him to keep my camera but unfortunately I could not, so I will keep in memory only the head with the book kindly donated by Francine as a reminder.
But back to this exhibition. I would simply say that it is a wonder, one finds much of the history of Taiwan through its ceramics and its porcelain, coins the oldest to the most modern of the strangest (I do not understand function at all) to the simplest.
I do know that advise you to visit this exhibition, I personally loved it although I concede that I will not return so the train journey is long.
Besides that it was obviously visited the house since the show is disseminated through this old house. I'm not really attracted to this type of museum and I must admit I did not like Melanie but that was with me more than I liked. We still found some forgotten items, which are no longer used and it is true that it was interesting anyway.

Finally all that pure tell you that I spent a beautiful day, no regrets and I urge you to visit this exhibition. A piece of advice might be to buy the book (pictured here above) before the tour and visit with the explanations within are interesting. A price of 5 € will also be a beautiful memory for you to this exhibition.

I thank Francine finally pushed me to visit this exhibition although I think I will have seen anyway, and thanks for the book she very kindly offered me when we met.

0 comments:

Post a Comment