Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wrong Placement Of Iud

Small pleasures of life

Can time for me by now, I still take a small can for you. There
quite some time now that I wrote on a forum for me, one of my pleasure is to simply relax with a cup of tea and possibly a book, I may now clarify "an old-er could prepared gong fu cha. "And on this I'll give you two examples of recent times.

The first date of Tuesday 10 and I have extended to Wednesday 11, I celebrated the end of my exams with a few grams of slab No. 4 of 1986, I kept 4 or 5 in the end with friends in the coming days. was highly symbolic, the cake made my birth (can time around, I'm born April 2, 1986 and the cake was certainly not made much later in the year made the calculation that we made 22 years, 44 to both of us). A moment of pure pleasure.

Finally the second I take this opportunity regularly these days, I guess that's the high humidity allows. When I pass next to a perfume of my cakes have drunk-er, what fun ...

I also want to give you news of me, I finished my exams but my internship, I can say that I finished my studies. I got the results Monday night and they are well beyond what I hoped, I'm really happy. So I enter the workforce and job search (an interview this morning, another at 16h, and unemployment registration yesterday in a temporary employment agency, as I said earlier I have no time to myself.

I leave you this time, I will prepare a Oolong (Oolong Luanze of Shan Lin Shi , Winter 2007 TM), I was going to direct me a pu-er but I think Exeter of caffeine are to be avoided until 16h.

0 comments:

Post a Comment