Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Average Salary In India 2010 In Us Dollar

Little presentation of my new home.

And no you're not dreaming dear reader, I'm back. I no longer posted for a while due to lack of motivation, now it's done;)

So say the title as I present my new home, or more precisely my tea. I moved into an apartment 2 bedrooms and have used one of two for me this little piece. I just put some pictures to make you dream:

Part of my material:



can view a more comprehensive the shelf:


Another view:




My electric kettle, a pleasure to use.


my presentation material prepared for my next tasting (a young sheng Olivia ( http://www.puerh.fr )



My kettle alcohol. I heats water with my electric kettle and then use it. Very pleasant to use but also the main interest is aesthetic and the little brew of simmering water. Ah, love!


and here I sit in the room.




Change of heart on the equipment used. We forget the cup purchased teamaster (antique that I use for high tea) in favor of material more "simple".



It is not pretty?


New pic of my tea:


And just for fun, I've already made but here is my deco certainly the most expensive. Slab No. 4, 1986 the house of the three teas (Paris) to recall this is my birth year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment